1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup wheat germ
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground flaxseed, wheat germ, and coconut oil until well incorporated.
- Grease a mini muffin tin (or loaf pan) with additional coconut oil, and spoon mixture into each cup, pressing down to make a ¼ inch thick crust.
- In a clean mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, coconut, chia seeds, vanilla, and sea salt, and mix until well combined.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture on top of crust.
- Place muffin tin into freezer to set for at least 15 minutes, and enjoy!
- Store in freezer, will soften at room temperature.